Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today I...

Today, I...

-slept in until 10 A.M. It was glorious.

-got my butt kicked on my workout. I don't know what the deal was, but I had to stop TWICE on my run.

-shaved my legs. Trust me, it needed to happen.

-started packing and realized I brought a lot of useless junk home with me. But the problem is, it was only useless this summer and I'll need it in the fall, so I somehow have to cram it all into my bags and cart it back to school with me.

-contemplated writing in my journal. Didn't do it.

-struggled through the third movement of Seitz's second concerto on the violin. Painful...both to my ears and my fingers.

-listened to the song, "Permission to Fly" about 80 times. It's by one of those Disney channel star people. Embarrassing. But it's catchy.

-wrote an email to a missionary. :)

-got super excited when I saw that four episodes I've never seen of my geek show will be on tomorrow and I will be home to watch it. There was definitely a fist pump.

-made salsa. And then realized we didn't have any chips.

-watched Dexter's Laboratory and Johnny Bravo. Dede got flushed down a toilet and Dexter pulled her out with a plunger and the summary for the Johnny Bravo episode included, "Johnny dates an antelope." I tell ya, they just don't make TV like they used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment