Sunday, August 30, 2009

7 Days

"7 Days" is this sci-fi TV show from the late 90s that I distinctly remember my older brother being really, really into back in the day and which I hated because I never got to watch what I wanted to when it was on. I just watched a marathon on TV with all my infinite, grown-up TV taste. It's very obviously extremely low budget and only ran for three seasons. It's hilariously cheesy and there are parts where the acting/writing/both is so ridiculous that it makes me literally laugh out loud. For example, these people are in their early thirties, and someone just flashed an L for loser sign. And on two different episodes (so far), the main character has let out a dramatic "NOOOOOO!" while throwing TVs and beds and such. And the woman he's in love with is named Olga. For real. That is really her name. And yet...I am sucked in. (The fact that the main guy is extremely good looking and goes shirtless probably 50% of the time doesn't hurt.) I will now commence spending my free week between work and heading back to Rexburg sitting on my keister, watching this show, and drinking chocolate milk. Ahhh, this is the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment