Wednesday, December 30, 2009

iPod Shuffle Game

You put your iPod on shuffle and use the song titles as answers to the questions. Normally I wouldn't do something like this (it seems so...MySpace), but I am way bored and am avoiding all things productive.

1. If someone says "Is that okay?" you say:
"We Will Rock You," Queen. (Apparently it's not okay.)

2. How would you describe yourself?
"The Middle," Jimmy Eat World.

3. What do you look for in a guy?
"God Blessed the Broken Road," Rascal Flatts.

4. How do you feel today?
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough," Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell.

5. What is your life's purpose?
"This Is the Future," Owl City. (That gave no information whatsoever! My life's purpose is apparently to live to the future. Cool.)

6. What is your motto?
"Living On a Prayer," Bon Jovi.

7. What do your friends think of you?
"Just Go," Jesse McCartney. (Wow, so rude!)

8. What do your parents think of you?
"Ms. Independent," Ne-Yo. (Baha...considering my mom just bought the majority of my books for next semester, probably not.)

9. What do you think about often?
"I'm Not That Girl," Idina Menzel. (Ouch. Nailed me on that one.)

10. What do you think of your best friend?
"I Can't Wait to Fall in Love," Justin Timberlake. (...Awkward. I most certainly CAN wait to fall in love with you, Bakenzie. No offense.)

11. What do you think of the person you like?
"I'd Rather Be With You," Joshua Radin. (Definitely true.)

12. What is your life's story?
"You've Got a Friend," James Taylor.

13. What do you want to do when you grow up?
"Chim Chim Cheree," Mary Poppins. (A chimney sweep? Awesome! The luckiest of the lucky.)

14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
"I Want to Make It With You," Bread. (Well, that's true, though not in such schmaltzy terms.)

15. What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Weight of the World," Chantal Kreviazuk. (That would be a good one!)

16. What is your hobby/interest?
"I Walk the Line," Johnny Cash

17. What is your biggest fear?
"Cold As You," Taylor Swift.

18. What is your biggest secret?
"Running," Nik Day.

19. What do you think of your friends?
"What Hurts the Most," Rascal Flatts.

20. What song will they play at your funeral?
"I Love Rocky Road," Weird Al. (Haha! This will be fitting when I die of a heart attack at age 25 due to my ice cream addiction!)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know you. But I know Makenzie. And I like (most) of your taste in music. Joshua Radin rocks my world!

    ReplyDelete